USA and or vs. Russia Politiikka ja hallinto

Oxiu, you might be surprised, but there are no war in Ukraine. How come? Ukraine did not declare war with Russia. It's only a military operation. I know it sounds strange, but it's true. Can you explain me what's going on over there?

It the war. Russia attacked the Ukraine like barbarians. Call it however You want: special operation , war game, geopolitical chess, helping the people - I don't care.

What is going on there? A country is destroyed and people are dying.

You are repeating the propaganda, that's all. Even when You talk about media, I think You missed something - it's in Russia, when only one opinion is right. And You can't debate about it even.

From curiosity: how different is the military operation from the war? You are using less tanks or what? Really, explain.

Soviet Union come back!!!

It the war. Russia attacked the Ukraine like barbarians. Call it however You want: special operation , war game, geopolitical chess, helping the people - I don't care.

You are repeating the propaganda, that's all. Even when You talk about media, I think You missed something - it's in Russia, when only one opinion is right. And You can't debate about it even.

From curiosity: how different is the military operation from the war? You are using less tanks or what? Really, explain.

I'll explain you how different is the military operation from the war. If the war is going on, mobilisation is going on too, and military operation is operation like USA made in Afghanistan: no mobilisation, just contractors

Yes!

Oxiu, I am trying to tell you that things not just white and black. When I'm telling you that world is changing it's true. Do you like it or not. When I am telling you that "war" was going on for 8 years, what did you say? You said nothing! You didn't even care. But when Russia tried to stop this war, than surprisingly everybody realized it. So, what has changed? It's the same war! You like when things went your way and don't like when things began to change. So, there are so many interests and countries involved in this busyness. And for the West it's only a busyness. For Russia it's a matter of surviving as an independent country. And guess who is going to fight till the end? All your statements about barbarism are nonsense. And for Russia it's a military operation. We are living as we did before. Nothing has changed. The sanctions do not work and it's also obvious. West pushed Russia to China and thank you for that. It's very hard to deal with the Western "democracies". They are so hypocritical.

Ya.

I'll explain you how different is the military operation from the war. If the war is going on, mobilisation is going on too, and military operation is operation like USA made in Afghanistan: no mobilisation, just contractors

Presiscely

People who wants Soviet Union back - You are young, uneducated, both - or in the worst case: stupid or evil.

Soviet Union was even worse than Third Reich. And Stalin was the same, or even worse than Hitler. How can anyone regret that machine of genocide and mass slavery (even own people!) don't exist anymore?! Do You people even know what Soviet Union was? Do You read anything? Do You listen people who went through that hell on the earth?!

@KonSTO

You don't explain anything. You have no idea what the war is, You have problems if You think that it's some "terminology" about what is war and what isn't. Have You ever talked with, or listened soldiers? Ask them of afghanistan was a war or "special operation". Sorry, kid, You are troll or I don't know what else. Tell the parents of killed childs that its just "special operation".

And don't You know that there was mobilisation in Russia? Really? So these all soldiers that has been captured or killed, in poor equipment, young boys... Without proper training... They are profesional soldiers?

@SergeyMoro
I told You earlier. The war 8 years ago is also started by Russia. Can You read? You intentionaly don't answer and changing the subject, because You dont know what to say? How Russia is trying to stop war? They started it 8 years ago, and they make full escalation few months ago. Can You tell me something logical or not?

Oxiu, you are throwing just a messages that don't make any sense. Who started the war? Are you sure? Why you are repeating such nonsenses? When it's all began? It started when in Ukraine happened the revolution or I don't know how it all to call? What is Russia has to do with all of that? You started "revolution" but Russia is to blame? Is it fare? Just be fare, Russia has nothing to do with all of that. All I can say - it's too late to do the right thing now. Why? Who started it all. I know, for you it's Russia to blame. Only one thing I don't understand, are you really sure? Why you are so convinced? Do you know what happened or you just read it somewhere in your Western media? I know how propaganda works. You are just simply blind.

Hey, don't forget that Your soldiers appeared in the Ukraine after so called "revolution". Without any military signs. Russia just took advantage or situation and chaos back then, to rip off the territory from Ukraine.

It's like You would agree to have Your house invaded by neightbour, when You have argue with Your wife.

So if for You, the problems of another country was a reason to attack it - You lost Your mind.

I don't say that west is innocent. But it doesn't matter here - noone put a feet in Your country 8 years ago. It's Russia, who all the time in the history wants to be bigger and bigger, and build huge empire.

So what, my country will be next, huh? Baltic countries will be next?

I will tell You how propaganda works, because You don't get it. And it's good measure method: have You ANY critic against government in Your media? Against the war? ANY? No? Then You have no free speech. Then You have no reliable information.

Oxiu is making points left and right. Russia has no right to attack a country that has never done anything wrong. Russia is just doing everything wrong

And want to know my sources? Okay.

My grandma's words about how it was when soviets came to us. And her dad who has been taken to the siberia.
Words of many old people, who experienced the soviet ocupation.
The stories of Russian people, who went throught the hell of their own country (Sołżenicyn book)
Geopolitical channels.
Soldiers, and officers.
My friends from Ukraine that I know in real.
My logical thinking. Even Germans, who wanted Russia as the partner in europe, are going insane now and don't know what to do with the crimes on Ukraine.

Sorry, but to believe that everything is made up, just to offence and accuse Russia, You have to believe that whole world is against You, and that whole world is some network of enemies, who agreed that Russia is bad. I can't even imagine this kind of scenario.

If You see any logic in the idea, that every video, story, or anything, is made just to strike in Your country... Uh, so naive...

You Russians think Americans are evil but take a look through everybody else eyes and you will see why we say what we say.

You all talk about: Nato this, Nato there, Nato that.

Are You kidding me?
You are regularny flying into our territory with Your jets. And NATO do nothing about that.

We never make as huge maneuvers as You do, near our borders.

Until then, NATO was paper tiger. And You still talk about us like about agressorss.

But thanks to You now, NATO realized how serious threat You can be. Well, not if whole NATO would react, because You are no challenge then. But for single country, yes, You are threat.

Now NATO is stronger, thanks to You. But still, it wasn't any threat to Your existence. I don't even know how can You imagine something like that? Like... All NATO countries attacking the Russia for... For what? To take resources? Can You imagine Portuguese, French, and... I don't know, Turkish soldier, walking by the streets of Moscow? And whole NATO celebrating: "yaaaay, we captured the Russia, woohoo!".

??

You were perfect partner for west europe. You still are. And somehow they also can't agree with what You are doing. So don't say that whole west is against You or something.

America is a part of NATO

I feel all wrong. War only brings misfortune. The big countries show their muscles, and the small countries can only suffer. The people are unfortunate, for some people in power to attack each other, why can't human beings unite, let go of those political prejudices and admit that we don't really have that many differences?

Oxiu, you are mixing everything together. An example for you - I was imprisoned in USSR. Do I have always to hate my country and Russians? We can't live by hating somebody. It leads us nowhere. And it sad that people can't live in peace. Do you always need to have an enemy? Is it so boring to live without them?