USA and or vs. Russia Politiikka ja hallinto

Hey JoeKen. I am an American. And don't you talk about America like that. We are not arrogant. We could easily take Russia. But we are talking it safe and staying out. How about your country take on Russia?!?!
And that is why you are arrogant. Your country loves destroying other countries, wasting resources, lives and your taxpayers money. See Vietnam, Afghanistan, Syria. Not to mention lives on other sides. Your country is rich so it does not notice much. You have a lot of resources and population enough to manage it yet not over population. One nuke on NYC and LA each your country is 20% finished. Russia has enough nukes to obilerate you. And you can defeat Russia? Yes but only just with or without nato. The chaos would cause a great depression and world economy in ruins. South Korea and Taiwan would be lost to the communists and as USA in ruins would mean China as the world's largest power. So this proves your arrogance.

First of Iraq and Afghanistan attacked the U.S. And what does India have to do with this? Nothing. At least the U.S isn't poor like India and can't afford t help it's people like India.

First of Iraq and Afghanistan attacked the U.S. And what does India have to do with this? Nothing. At least the U.S isn't poor like India and can't afford t help it's people like India.
Al Qaeda was the one who attacked you not Afghanistan. Iran has not directly attacked you. You only made the people there and USA poorer. It would have made sense to exterminate the al Qaeda instead of Taliban. And what about Syria?

The U.S is not poorer. Syria is fine

Leave America's wisdom and might alone before you find out the hard way what kind of sleeping Eagle you've picked at, and Independent Ukraine alone!!!

😂😂😂😂did I say no to the Osama bin Laden raid in Pakistan, no. But you ruined Afghanistan, Vietnam, Iraq, Syria and a little bit Libya.

Libya no

America is stronger, faster, more powerful and smarter than India, and the middle east, Vietnam combined. We have fought in every major war and won. And we will easily beat Russia if and when it attacks a country apart of NATO like Poland. And will have no problem leaving them in ruins. And we won't have a problem leaving India in ruins either. Or should I say even more ruins

America is stronger, faster, more powerful and smarter than India, and the middle east, Vietnam combined. We have fought in every major war and won. And we will easily beat Russia if and when it attacks a country apart of NATO like Poland. And will have no problem leaving them in ruins. And we won't have a problem leaving India in ruins either. Or should I say even more ruins
Fine my father's company alone employs 100 Americans and his previous company was American so was the before one, if we all leave you, your country will be poor due to a depression. The Google on which you search is headed by an Indian so you can imagine .

At least we ain't a poor country

If you see growing up in a developing country, you would understand our woes.

Your not developing if you were you would have done it by now.

The reason is that most of the people who get degrees go off to a developed country like your USA or the UK. This leads to a lack of people who can actually get the country developed. Almost everybody I know does not want to live in India as it is not developed.

True.

Syria is more the doing of Assad's government fighting his own battles. Russia has more influence there.
I don't understand how some can be for China like in India where India faces a challenge to their border.

USA attacked Syria, Afghanistan, and Iraq. That’s not wrong but do you know what kind of regime ruled these countries? They were corrupted government of fanatic killers who maintain they people in economic and educative under development and repressed violently all protestations. In fact the first enemy of these people was their own leaders. May be military intervention was not a good idea. But who can say that now in Afghanistan life is better while the American are gone. Who can say that the Syrian regime who massacre its people is an example of democracy? We are obliged to conclude that the sad reality is that you can’t oblige by force people to live democratically and leave some tribal customs even if you try to give them a free life. In the case of Ukraine this country is attacked by a dictatorship who doen’t care of the fate of its inhabitants and wants the total annexation to this country which he considers his property... The murders and destructions are massive. You can’t say the same about the last foreign interventions of USA. The collapse of USA in case of a nuclear attack could be very nasty for the majority of the countries of the planet even for India. Some persons doesn’t realize the extreme hypocrisy and the foolish of Putin. If we let winning this monster that would be admitting that the law of violence is the only one that prevail and so: Woe to the weaker. The last bombing on Kyiv during the visit of the UN secretary general just after having discuss with Putin reveals once more the real personality of the dictator of Russia.

russia
is horrible

well the government