USA and or vs. Russia Politiikka ja hallinto

America is arrogant! America is rude! America is wicked! only the government! Russia is innocent!
China's government and people who follow it are an arrogant and proud people. They don't see anything wrong with their leaders who take care of all internal discourse for the greater pacification for peace!

Why, China ought to flex some muscle to show the world what real sleeping giant lies in their hearts and gift it to the world. Then the world will know the true China and there will be no more question of that.

Nah it is not. You haven´t lived in the U.S
Ya a country where I don't have to fear at all chilling in a classroom and a madman coming in and gunning in me, 18 classmates and 2 teachers at all, freedom indeed, to carry an assault rifle.

America is arrogant! America is rude! America is wicked! only the government! Russia is innocent!
China's government and people who follow it are an arrogant and proud people. They don't see anything wrong with their leaders who take care of all internal discourse for the greater pacification for peace!

Why, China ought to flex some muscle to show the world what real sleeping giant lies in their hearts and gift it to the world. Then the world will know the true China and there will be no more question of that.

China's government is not at all arrogant, it is crafty

Crafty f that. It is so arrogant it is blind to see it

Crafty f that. It is so arrogant it is blind to see it
The same condition is with your country.

Nah it is not. You haven´t lived in the U.S
Ya a country where I don't have to fear at all chilling in a classroom and a madman coming in and gunning in me, 18 classmates and 2 teachers at all, freedom indeed, to carry an assault rifle.
Explain this?

Ukraine is a toy in the hands of America and Europe. Russia is taking advantage of this stupidity

Ukraine is a toy in the hands of America and Europe. Russia is taking advantage of this stupidity
+

Ukraine is the carrot on the end of the stick, Russia is the rabbit with a stick tied to its back, and USA is the hunter who binds the carrot hanging from that stick.

Ukraine is bait to lure Russia into a trap? These fantasies are very far from the reality that Russian propaganda would have us believe. In fact NATO never allowed Ukraine to join. But like the countries that were subjected to the USSR and saw the intrigues of Putins, most of them wanted to protect themselves from tyranny by joining NATO. NATO's advance is just a poor pretext for Putin to invade Ukraine. The contagion of democracy is for this dictator something much more dangerous than the covid. The US has other worries in the Pacific with Chinese aggression just as dangerous as Russian aggression

Ukraine is the carrot on the end of the stick, Russia is the rabbit with a stick tied to its back, and USA is the hunter who binds the carrot hanging from that stick.
Agreed

Most agree that Ukraine is a toy!?

Ukraine is seen as a toy by Putin. Putin wants to make that assumption to justify his invasion and play defence in his tactics that only know how to respect aggression. Putin needs an aggressor nation to keep him in check because that is all he betted his presidency on.

Ukraine is seen as a toy by Putin. Putin wants to make that assumption to justify his invasion and play defence in his tactics that only know how to respect aggression. Putin needs an aggressor nation to keep him in check because that is all he betted his presidency on.
Putin is dying of cancer anyway, it hardly matters if he is thrown out of the job. And the west and Russia are treating Ukraine like 2 kids who are fighting for a toy.

Arthur60a, I can explain. The war in Ukraine is going on for 8 years. Anybody noticed it? They noticed it only when Russians invaded Ukraine. Is it surprise? Now everybody noticed it! Where all these people were before? Did they care? No! They didn't care. Now they care. Why? Because it's really serious, that's why. Does anybody knows that in Ukraine is a nazi regime? Who cares? You would care too if it was next to your border. Russia is going to put an end to it. Anybody likes it? I guess not many. But it will be done. The question is the price. How much the West is going to pay? How much Russia is going to pay? It all comes to this. And it is stupid. Is the West likes nazi regime again? And the West is going to pay the price? Why? Democracy? Is it?

Arthur60a, I can explain. The war in Ukraine is going on for 8 years. Anybody noticed it? They noticed it only when Russians invaded Ukraine. Is it surprise? Now everybody noticed it! Where all these people were before? Did they care? No! They didn't care. Now they care. Why? Because it's really serious, that's why. Does anybody knows that in Ukraine is a nazi regime? Who cares? You would care too if it was next to your border. Russia is going to put an end to it. Anybody likes it? I guess not many. But it will be done. The question is the price. How much the West is going to pay? How much Russia is going to pay? It all comes to this. And it is stupid. Is the West likes nazi regime again? And the West is going to pay the price? Why? Democracy? Is it?

Nazi regime? And that is good reason to start big war and killing the civilians? Russia and Ukraine will pay the biggest price. The only price west will pay, is higher cost of fuel and gas.

Putin even made the Scandinavian countries joined Nato. Excellent. I feel safer now. I feel also safer, after I saw how bad and weak Russian army is.

Yes, there was a war since 8 years, also started by Russia. But it wasn't as big as the full war. Now it is.

What is that whole nazi regime, can You explain? How it justify the whole war now?

From what I know, every country have some nazis, still. And generally, bad guys. But we don't make war with each other.

Сергей, Вы тут вряд ли что-то сможете сделать, хрен тут кого переубедишь. Это люди запада, им не показывают реальных новостей. Тем более полякам -- самым-самым русофобам

KonSTO, I remember when in USSR all the papers, all TV programs were broadcasting "propaganda". Nowadays all the Western media have only one opinion. Of course, there are some different opinions too, but it reminds me USSR. People are gone crazy. Now Finland and Sweden will be a part of NATO! Hurray! Isn't it crazy? There were no problems, now they appear. What it will change for Russia? Nothing. Is Finland is going to attack Russia? It's funny. Politicians don't think strait. Here comes winter time and Germany doesn't have enough gas. Who cares? Are Germans going to burn the last woods that they have? They don't care. We don't like Putin! And we are going to starve to death ourselves! Smart move. Crazy.