USA and or vs. Russia Politiikka ja hallinto

Which decision?

Oxiu, but we need this dialog! It's for sure! So far we are just talking nonsense. Are you happy with Ukrainian NAZI collaborators? Are you? Are you really?

You know, it's not so simple. Enemy of my enemy is my friend?

I don't know any nazi collaborators. The only Ukrainian nazis I know about are the UPA.

Still, I don't know what are You aiming at.

All I want to say, we don't have to be the enemies. Or we have to be not matter what? Why? What the reason? Can we come to some agreement? Or it's only my imagination? Can we be an ordinary friends? Just answer me. Is there such a possibility? Or, there is nor chance?

I couldnt be friend with someone who justify murdering cilivians with eventual group of nazis, existing somewhere on Ukraine.

Let's say it is true. Then the scale of what Putin started is highly too huge, unproportional, and cruel.

So what kind of agreement You expect to find on this site with anyone?

Me? I don't care. Lets the future will take care of it. People will dye, who care? Business as usual. But Europe will suffer, do you care? I don't.

If You don't care, why You are still here and talk about it?

Just curies, people in Europe, what they are thinking of? Do they care? About what? Haw to conquer Russia? What they are thinking about?

Or you thinking about how to save Ukraine? Really? You are friends to Ukraine?

You know, Sergey - in opposite to Russia, we want live in peace, as civilization. Maybe You don't understand, and still dreaming about building empires, but we want live in peace.

Of course, we are friends of Ukraine. I know many Ukrainians, some assholes, some really awesome people. Like everywhere.

Conquer Russia? I can't imagine anyone who would think about it. Not in current times. Noone needs it.

Do you like Ukraniens? Since when? Since then, when they began to hate Russians? Did you like them when they like to kill Poles? Or it doesn't matter? All is matter is a political situation? If you told to like Ukraine, can you be opposite? Or you always saying what is your government is saying?

Is everything okay with You?

Should I hate some nation for things from the past?

Then we all should hate each other... Nooo...
But You are full of hate I see. Dark force is strong in You.

No, Oxiu, know what, Ukraine will be part of Russia, will you still love Ukraine? Or you will start to hate them?

How easy we can be for or against!

Ukraine part of Russia XD They hate You. You are just idiot, if You think that someone who You kills, will be part of Russia.

And You just can't practically take the ukraine. Your army is too weak, don't You see that?

Oxiu, is that what you are saying , is your media are saying. But is it true? Are you sure? But if not? What if it's going to happen? What then? Are you still be so sure? But it will be so! Ukraine will be a part of Russia. Will you still like Ukrainians, or you will change your mind? What you will say then? You will be still like Ukrainians or you will hate them? Because of what? Because they choose Russians?

You know, Sergey - in opposite to Russia, we want live in peace, as civilization.
I don't think so. Most of people jsut want peace and would be fine having like a tv or a computer, some food and a peaceful life, be it in Poland, France, Russia, China... Panem et circenses, like they said. However, some people just have interest in burning stuff, even if it means using a whole country as a pawn. In the process, it doesn't matter if people of some countries are also invited to hate each others or to support anything, even if it might be retarded (and I'm sure that in a few decades, kids will say "ahah, they were so stupid, I wouldn't fall for this shit" like we did when seeing propaganda of the XXth century).

No, Oxiu, know what, Ukraine will be part of Russia, will you still love Ukraine? Or you will start to hate them?
Full anexion sounds unlikely at the moment though... And hopefully it won't reach such extremities, but the very fact that Russia changes its plans to that degrees shows how things are escalading and are out of controle for the leaders of both side.

A question for you though, Sergey. You repeat over and over again that we must discuss, and you now ask if the medias in Poland or the West are reliables, but are Russian medias any better? The bann of Russian medias in EU only justify Russia to bann/controle the information in Russia in response, and both side controle and twist the informations the way it (presumably) benefits them the most.
As for your question about Ukrainian, on my part, I honestly don't care about Ukrainians, they are too far and too different for me to genuinely care about their fate as people of a nation; however, I believe that someone caring about those people would who care would pity them even more if Ukraine was to be no more than a Russian province, and this for the simple reason that at least western Ukrainians aren't expressing the wish to be Russians, quite the opposite...

Lianshen muokkasi tätä .