Tämä aihe on lukittu. Uusia kommentteja ei tällä hetkellä voi lisätä.

Russia in Peace Politiikka ja hallinto

Russia is a brave country!It is one of the few countries that dare to confront imperialism.The United States and its running dogs have split the Soviet Union. They want to continue to carve up the vast land of Russia. So is their strategy in China. They insidiously use the media to slander that we are an authoritarian country. In fact, the United States wants to dictatorship the whole world. Support the brave Russian people! Support Putin!

Russia is a brave country!It is one of the few countries that dare to confront imperialism.The United States and its running dogs have split the Soviet Union. They want to continue to carve up the vast land of Russia. So is their strategy in China. They insidiously use the media to slander that we are an authoritarian country. In fact, the United States wants to dictatorship the whole world. Support the brave Russian people! Support Putin!
It is one of the few countries that dare to confront imperialism....Oh, yes! Invading another country is not imperialism...? hahaha! You made me laugh, thank you! Do you have more leftist propaganda nonsense for us evil imperialists from the western world...go one, next joke pls!

Disgusting. Do You even see what is going on in Ukraine now? Do You think war is some game? Russia and China are far far far from being right. And they are two of the most imperialistic countries, so stop saying bullsh*t.

Terrible is your propaganda piwete is right about It being a Joke

Are you sure, guys, that you know the true entire situation?

Ok,western people have been always right and never disgusting since the Soviet Union collapsed.They are always peace lovers that NATO bombed the Yugoslav embassy and they have displaced people in Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and other countries with the aim of liberty and democracy!And they never made jokes and made others laugh.Because they can just make people cry! I never think war is a good thing. The Russian people love peace as much as the Chinese people. But when western countries invade our borders, we have to fight back, or we'll die? Countries like Germany and Japan are stationed by the United States.Is it really cool to be stationed by other countries? While condemning Russia, please see which country's warships have occupied the world's oceans!

Ok,western people have been always right and never disgusting since the Soviet Union collapsed.They are always peace lovers that NATO bombed the Yugoslav embassy and they have displaced people in Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and other countries with the aim of liberty and democracy!And they never made jokes and made others laugh.Because they can just make people cry! I never think war is a good thing. The Russian people love peace as much as the Chinese people. But when western countries invade our borders, we have to fight back, or we'll die? Countries like Germany and Japan are stationed by the United States.Is it really cool to be stationed by other countries? While condemning Russia, please see which country's warships have occupied the world's oceans!

At last someone said this! Thank you!

No use.Westerners only believe YouTube and bbc.They think they are Bible and never want to see the truth.

Are you sure, guys, that you know the true entire situation?

Noone here said that Western is good or right. Because western is spoiled, but in another way and by other reasons. And of course west doesn't have any right to tell anyone how to behave.

But war, while Russia wasn't endangered by NATO, not to mention about Ukraine, because they are far from being threat to Russia, its just... I can't imagine even single right reason, that could excuse this agression act. Or maybe it's all fake? Maybe all media and people puting videos in internet are doing manipulation?

That makes sense.Medias always separate people on the earth.In China,we can’t use YouTube and Twitter,and that’s what western medias discredit us for not opening up .However,can you see Chinese local newspapers like People’s Daily to know the real China’s situation in the west ?Medias are always for their own profits and make people have so different ideas that will make people not unit together.It’s good to have different ideas but if things go to the extreme, we attack each other, satirize each other, and even can't talk well, just like we did just now .So keep calm and understand why others have different opinions because we have different news system. I think we should communicate peacefully. No one is right or wrong, because we don't know whose news is right. If possible, we should go to the scene and see what the facts are. Just as many Westerners came to China and saw something completely different from what they reported in the news. Of course, it takes courage to explore the truth, because now war is imminent.

Noone here said that Western is good or right. Because western is spoiled, but in another way and by other reasons. And of course west doesn't have any right to tell anyone how to behave.

But war, while Russia wasn't endangered by NATO, not to mention about Ukraine, because they are far from being threat to Russia, its just... I can't imagine even single right reason, that could excuse this agression act. Or maybe it's all fake? Maybe all media and people puting videos in internet are doing manipulation?

Yes, You made very good point here. Noone knows how it truly looks.

But I believe, that some things are too big to cover the truth or to manipulate it.
Anyway, I'm curious what media are saying in China or Russia about it?

Kdvl7 muokkasi tätä .

Right now putin is nothing more than the russian Hitler
Starting a war of aggrassion is always the worst thing a country or a person can do no matter the reasons
People who are not able to see that are just blinded by propaganda no matter by what country

To be clear i dont like german or or US goverment as well but that is no excuse for russias behavior

Thank you. Russia is helping the Donbass liberate its territory seized by Ukrainian Nazis in 2014. Russia spits on this wolf howl raised by the Western and U.S. media from a high mountain.

It is one of the few countries that dare to confront imperialism....Oh, yes! Invading another country is not imperialism...? hahaha! You made me laugh, thank you! Do you have more leftist propaganda nonsense for us evil imperialists from the western world...go one, next joke pls!

If it had not come from the mouth of a German, I would have understood. But when it comes from a German who destroyed more than 20 million Russian people, then I can say - and who destroyed 6 million Jews and 20 million Russian people?

Disgusting. Do You even see what is going on in Ukraine now? Do You think war is some game? Russia and China are far far far from being right. And they are two of the most imperialistic countries, so stop saying bullsh*t.

Well the Polish user could not say otherwise. He was well brainwashed by Polish propaganda. But let him remember - how many Poles and Polish Jews were killed by Hitler? Do not know? That's the essence of Polish youth!

Well the Polish user could not say otherwise. He was well brainwashed by Polish propaganda. But let him remember - how many Poles and Polish Jews were killed by Hitler? Do not know? That's the essence of Polish youth!

What is essence of Polish youth?
And what propaganda? Don't You know that my country was occupied by Soviets? Don't You know about massacre that Stalin made on Polish officers? Don't You know about gulags, where people were dying?

And tell me: You are still talking about Hitler. So... Following Your way of thinking: Hitler is good reason for Putin to make it excused agression. Because of something what happened in past. So Putin now have right to revenge on Ukraine? For Hitler? Are You crazy? You had Stalin! Who wasnt at all worse than Hitler. They were the same!

So why are You talking about Hitler now? What he have to do with Putin agression?

Right now putin is nothing more than the russian Hitler
Starting a war of aggrassion is always the worst thing a country or a person can do no matter the reasons
People who are not able to see that are just blinded by propaganda no matter by what country

To be clear i dont like german or or US goverment as well but that is no excuse for russias behavior

Excuse me, but I don't think you can compare Putin to Hitler. They have nothing in common. Don't you remember how Hitler started the war? How he and his army was treating Jewish? Do you know about concentration camps where so many people were tortured and killed? How he wanted to destroy Leningrad? Do you truly think that Putin and Hitler are alike?

Tämä aihe on lukittu. Uusia kommentteja ei tällä hetkellä voi lisätä.
Tämä aihe on ollut epäaktiivinen jonkin aikaa ja on nyt vain luku -tilassa.