Tämä aihe on lukittu. Uusia kommentteja ei tällä hetkellä voi lisätä.

Russia in Peace Politiikka ja hallinto

That's not the truth! The President of Ukraine is Jewish! The Ukrainian people are your brothers and sisters! Look at international media. There is war everywhere and it's terrible to see and not be able to do anything.

I agree, Jenny. There may be Nazis in Ukraine who do bad things. There are - this is known - also saboteurs. And there are pro-Russia people. But is it legitimate to march into a country and kill innocent people because of that? I say quite clearly: No. Because that is a crime.

Thanks for your feedback, Captivating! We are grateful for any information that comes from the people directly on the ground.

That's not the truth! The President of Ukraine is Jewish! The Ukrainian people are your brothers and sisters! Look at international media. There is war everywhere and it's terrible to see and not be able to do anything.
Igornews.
What happens to Ukrainian "refugees" from Ukraine who flee to the EU through Poland.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Remember what I said about Europe having a problem with these "refugees"?
Nationalists and Nazis are fleeing from Ukraine to the EU through Poland, with their entire families. Only a small fraction of them are ordinary Ukrainians.

In Germany, a woman from Lithuania, who presented her apartment to such refugees out of pity, at the urging of the German government, received questions about refugees :
1. Why does she not speak to them in Ukrainian ?
2. Why don't refugee children have a separate room ?
3. Why don't the mother and father have a separate room ? Do they have to live separately from the children ?
The result is that the Lithuanian landlady got angry and kicked the insolent "Refugees" out.

In Poland, the "refugees" were placed in the "President Hotel" ***** with all the comfortable conditions. The interview was conducted by a Russian-speaking hotel administrator.
Refugees came down to his reception after checking into the hotel and protested - they will not stay in this hotel because the level of comfort ***** is equal to the level of comfort ***.

In the Czech Republic, when a representative of the Czech administration told the "refugees" that they will be accommodated in a dormitory without a swimming pool and spa services, these "refugees" refused to stay there.

You can see how brazen the Ukrainian nationalists can get when Europeans do them a good deed.
They want all the privileges of Europeans at once. What does Europe need these insolent people for? Doesn't she have enough problems with refugees from Africa and Syria?
It just amazes me
And England is changing its rules on emigration for the benefit of refugees from Ukraine.
I'm very glad that good old England will have a lot of problems with these "refugees". Maybe this will teach them something smart.

Latest news on Zelensky. He gave an interview in Lviv for the Western media.

During the interview Zelensky was in an inadequate state under the influence of cocaine. It was evident by his inadequate behavior. This expert opinion was given by independent medical workers.

Whatever your opinion, the truth is that as a result of Putin's attack, thousands of innocent women and children are dying and will continue to die!
Stop Putins war! 🙁
Igornews.
Nuclear Power Plant Threats and Ukrainian Nazism
---------------------------
The Nazi threat at the Zaporizhzhia NPP has been eliminated.
Russian troops eliminated the Nazi breakthrough at the nuclear power plant. Troops entered the city of Energodar. People who maintain this nuclear power plant live there.
Fire trucks have put out all the fires at the plant.
In working order there is only one reactor of the six. Reactor 1 is damaged and stopped. The outside of the building is damaged. Reactors 2 and 3 are shut down for inspections. Reactor 4 is now operating normally and generating electricity. Reactors 5 and 6 are frozen and in "hibernation" mode as backup reactors.
The people of Ukraine and Europe are not threatened by anything.
In Sumy, Nazis shelled a dormitory where students from India live.
In Kharkov, more than 1000 students from India were arrested by Ukrainian Nazis. The students tried to break through to the Russian troops on their own.
In Kiev, Chinese students who were trying to break through toward the Russian border were fired upon. Two students were wounded.
At the Ukrainian border, those students attempting to leave Ukraine through Poland are dealt with in Hitlerian fashion. The Nazis perform racial filtering. Black students are separated from Hindus and Asians. They put them in a separate line and insult and harass them in every way.
I experienced Ukrainian Nazism and nationalism firsthand.
In 2016, when I was still in business and living in Cherkassy, Nazis were already openly marching in fascist marches through the streets of the city and I saw it. Armed nationalists and Nazis were breaking into the offices of city administration officials and throwing these officials into trash bins. This was called a "perlustration" action.
The officials were believed to have worked under the old government and therefore were not considered true Ukrainians. All documents were seized and checked. In this way they found businessmen who were running successful businesses.
Three men of insolent Nazis started coming to my house and demanding that I pay them 40% of my income and bring this money to the administrative building of the local market. They, these shaved faces, with Nazi tattoos on their bodies, went into my apartment with machine guns and smashed all my jewelry, which was Russian-style.
They told me that if I didn't answer them in Ukrainian, they would cut off my tongue.
They told me that if I didn't comply with their demand, they would "smash me on the asphalt with a heavy truck."
What could I do?
I immediately gathered my documents and ran away in the clothes I was wearing. I hid the keys to the apartment in a secluded spot on the street. My children were living separately from me and at that time my problems were not my concern.
Do you want me to respect the authority of the Nazis?
No . It won't happen.
Europeans haven't felt this Nazism on their own skin and that's why they talk like naive children.
Nazism is not to be negotiated with. Nazism must be destroyed.

I do not believe. it's fiction. I am a volunteer at the border. EVERYONE is treated the same. they get an overnight stay. hot dish. free transport. it does not matter the origin or color of the skin. you write nonsense. sorry that people judge the situation without seeing it with their own eyes.

Igornews.
What happens to Ukrainian "refugees" from Ukraine who flee to the EU through Poland.
Nationalists and Nazis are fleeing from Ukraine to the EU through Poland, with their entire families. Only a small fraction of them are ordinary Ukrainians.

In Germany, a woman from Lithuania, who presented her apartment to such refugees out of pity, at the urging of the German government, received questions about refugees :
3. Why don't the mother and father have a separate room ? Do they have to live separately from the children ?
The result is that the Lithuanian landlady got angry and kicked the insolent "Refugees" out.

In Poland, the "refugees" were placed in the "President Hotel" ***** with all the comfortable conditions. The interview was conducted by a Russian-speaking hotel administrator.
Refugees came down to his reception after checking into the hotel and protested - they will not stay in this hotel because the level of comfort ***** is equal to the level of comfort ***.

In the Czech Republic, when a representative of the Czech administration told the "refugees" that they will be accommodated in a dormitory without a swimming pool and spa services, these "refugees" refused to stay there.

You can see how brazen the Ukrainian nationalists can get when Europeans do them a good deed.
They want all the privileges of Europeans at once. What does Europe need these insolent people for? Doesn't she have enough problems with refugees from Africa and Syria?
It just amazes me
And England is changing its rules on emigration for the benefit of refugees from Ukraine.
I'm very glad that good old England will have a lot of problems with these "refugees". Maybe this will teach them something smart.

During the interview Zelensky was in an inadequate state under the influence of cocaine. It was evident by his inadequate behavior. This expert opinion was given by independent medical workers.

Talking is the best medicine. So let's not start canceling a personal opinion. Maybe show our perspective more rather banning somebody from the platform 🙂
When “opinion” is hurtful it should not be seen in public space.

Igornews.

It just amazes me

Dear Igor,
my friend works in an agency for refugees. Every second Ukrainian refugee is currently a school child. Please inform yourself about what is really happening via independent media.

I can only agree with that - sorry Igor. Putin sends his soldiers to Ukraine. I can also start polemicizing now. Because I see this on Western television: Putin is burning young Russian, inexperienced soldiers who have no political knowledge. Only one order. And it is certainly not: kill Nazis. Because these Nazis have never met them.

But - I have no idea whether that is true. All I know is that Russia attacked Ukraine. And it kills people. By the way - can they distinguish between Nazis and non-Nazis in combat? I would be interested to know.

Dear Igor,
my friend works in an agency for refugees. Every second Ukrainian refugee is currently a school child. Please inform yourself about what is really happening via independent media.
There are no independent media outlets. The statement - Every second refugee is a schoolboy - is a Fake, because every parent from Ukraine is not crazy enough to send their children to Germany unaccompanied. See here - what is Nazism in Ukraine:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpgWPIsVV0c Nacizm in Ukraine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjJefpDWiQ0 Mercenaries for Ukraine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUiTum5OCdo Nazi festival in Ukraine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9U959h3_Ok Ukrainian Nazis 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r_PxRVLDqc
Chechnya against Ukrainian Nazis

I can only agree with that - sorry Igor. Putin sends his soldiers to Ukraine. I can also start polemicizing now. Because I see this on Western television: Putin is burning young Russian, inexperienced soldiers who have no political knowledge. Only one order. And it is certainly not: kill Nazis. Because these Nazis have never met them.

But - I have no idea whether that is true. All I know is that Russia attacked Ukraine. And it kills people. By the way - can they distinguish between Nazis and non-Nazis in combat? I would be interested to know.

You are absolutely blind. Look at YouTube - all the Donbass militia and Russian soldiers wear white armbands on their arms and legs. I'm tired of debating with you and explaining real, understandable things to zombies. Welcome to the blacklist.

I see it as worrisome and doctrinaire to be "blacklisted" for having a different opinion. But, Igor, so be it.

So there are Nazis -or let's say people who think as cruel and stupid as Nazis did...-
In every country of the world there are people who think they are something better and treat others (e.g. PoCs) bad.
Shall we go back to stone age then and fight everyone who is bad from our point of view.
Thats what I miss about "Russian opinion"... why especially the Ucraine? Does Russia wanna start fights with everyone they see as a threat? Then we are talking about anarchy. And I thought in the year 2022 humans got better than that...
And concerning the thesis Zelensky took drugs: As I said I didnt talk to him -no one of us did...
But I guess if I would be in his situation -having my country involved in a war...I would try to calm myself with -maybe not legal-things too.

You see it well, AnnKay. I know from various sources that there were/are other people in Ukraine. Also so-called Nazis. I'm sure they were also at the Majdan Square demo back then.

The Russians talk about denazification. I ask: do they have missiles that hit ONLY the Nazis? I don't think so. And further: Right - there are Nazis in Germany, too. Does Putin then attack Germany? Maybe there are Nazis in Russia. Does Putin then attack his own country?

So there are Nazis -or let's say people who think as cruel and stupid as Nazis did...-
In every country of the world there are people who think they are something better and treat others (e.g. PoCs) bad.
Shall we go back to stone age then and fight everyone who is bad from our point of view.
Thats what I miss about "Russian opinion"... why especially the Ucraine? Does Russia wanna start fights with everyone they see as a threat? Then we are talking about anarchy. And I thought in the year 2022 humans got better than that...
And concerning the thesis Zelensky took drugs: As I said I didnt talk to him -no one of us did...
But I guess if I would be in his situation -having my country involved in a war...I would try to calm myself with -maybe not legal-things too.
Russia is surrounded by NATO military bases.
The U.S. tore up the START II arms limitation treaty. Nato tore up the treaty on non-East expansion.
Isn't that a threat to Russia? You are a naive child.
Putin will make Ukraine neutral. But in order to do that, Ukrainian Nazism must be destroyed. You are not convinced by my YouTube links?
When Ukraine is neutral, the question of NATO expansion eastward will automatically fall away.

"When “opinion” is hurtful it should not be seen in public space." I find it hard to read hurtful opinions but I can't just agree with the complete removal of someone's opinion on a public platform. It hurts to see anti-west propaganda all the time by those who are afraid of power in the right hands. Too often the west is seen as competition aganst others but they should live with what good we provide to them.

I have been afraid of completely condeming Putin for the reason of media bias and not compleately rule out Putin's reasoning to occupy Ukraine. But based on what I hear in the media, I feel Putin has excused himself into an intrusive intervention in spite of peace with their common people of Ukraine. It would seem like Putin has hardend his heart towards Ukraine and is jealous for political staging of his nation's territory rather than the people's wishes. Not to mention the manipulated anti-western Russia has left as a gift to the world with North Korea and other interventions that look like a heavy atmosphere with no living trees at a haunted house.

"Putin is not destroying Ukraine. Putin will make Ukraine a neutral country like Switzerland. Then the NATO threat to Russia from Ukraine will be destroyed automatically." OH NO! Losing hope of hearing from real people who speak from their minds which is a view of democratic society, and not of politics in Ukraine's shortand amazing life as a bright point in this world would be suppressed by another's view of what's good for them. Like a horror movie when the doctor wants to do another brain surgery to "neutralize" the paitient's will to take care of herself and keep her in submission of the ward! SO sad knowing some light was in there only to be snuffed out.

I do not know about the complete WW II story in person as I have not lived during that time, but I've heard Hitler was framed as the killer of jews because they were trying to isolate them as Germany's enemy. With war someone wins, and theat voice becomes the truth. I did not agrree with the invasion of Iraq and removing an already mellowed Saddam Hussein, becuase he had a slow learning experience into a leader to make Iraq a fair nation for all. He was a dictator but grew up to be more couragous than Trump!

@Igor Samarsky
I might be naive because I think different.
But..one other question: why so afraid of the NATO expansion?
Why do you think the NATO wants to expand just to destroy "mother Russia"? Its like...well I guess it is like if a family member does something you dont like. Do you hate the family member imeaditly because you think he wants to hurt you?? Sometimes change can be hurtful...but necessary.
And I am talking about change concerning nazism only. There are other threats -like "leaders for lifetime"- too.
And yes you will say I sound naive again: but yeah the metaphor family member fits. Because at the end of the day we ALL are human beings. Members of the same species/family. And we shouldn't fight our family.....
That is what animals do in nature

I am afraid you will not think about my words so yeah...nonetheless it was important to me to say them.
Have a safe day

@Igor Samarsky
Why do you think the NATO wants to expand just to destroy "mother Russia"? Its like...well I guess it is like if a family member does something you dont like. Do you hate the family member imeaditly because you think he wants to hurt you?? Sometimes change can be hurtful...but necessary.
And I am talking about change concerning nazism only. There are other threats -like "leaders for lifetime"- too.
And yes you will say I sound naive again: but yeah the metaphor family member fits. Because at the end of the day we ALL are human beings. Members of the same species/family. And we shouldn't fight our family.....

I am afraid you will not think about my words so yeah...nonetheless it was important to me to say them.
Have a safe day

Представьте себе. Вы живете в частном доме. Ваши сосед. Имел одну собаку. Вы это терпели, хотя она постоянно лаяла и мешала вам спать. Потом сосед завел еще 15 собак, которые не только лаяли и мешали вам и вашим детям спать, но еще стали угрожать своими укусами вашим детям. Вам стало жить не возможно. Хотя ваш сосед ничего юридически не нарушал . Он любитель собак. А вам от них тошно.Но соседу стало мало и он купил еще 5 собак. Вам стало совсем "хорошо". Что вы будете делать ? Правильно! Пытаться с ним воевать любыми способами. Или покидать свой дом ! Вот так обстоят дела с НАТО !

@Igor Samarsky

Have a safe day

Представьте себе. Вы живете в частном доме. Ваши сосед. Имел одну собаку. Вы это терпели, хотя она постоянно лаяла и мешала вам спать. Потом сосед завел еще 15 собак, которые не только лаяли и мешали вам и вашим детям спать, но еще стали угрожать своими укусами вашим детям. Вам стало жить не возможно. Хотя ваш сосед ничего юридически не нарушал . Он любитель собак. А вам от них тошно.Но соседу стало мало и он купил еще 5 собак. Вам стало совсем "хорошо". Что вы будете делать ? Правильно! Пытаться с ним воевать любыми способами. Или покидать свой дом ! Вот так обстоят дела с НАТО !

A war with Ukraine is a pre-emptive strike for a non-existent threat. Just because of another political point of view is presented, somehow Russia has to lose the line between military aggression towards them and political aggression. The reason why the world is condemning Russia for the war Russia lied about not wanting to start is because it had nothing to do with politics and never had a legitimate need to influence politics to another's doorstep.

Tämä aihe on lukittu. Uusia kommentteja ei tällä hetkellä voi lisätä.
Tämä aihe on ollut epäaktiivinen jonkin aikaa ja on nyt vain luku -tilassa.