Are we damned to fight forever? Politiikka ja hallinto

Billa, what about Marie le Pen? Do you like her? Why don't you try to eliminate her? Do you? But why? Just because you don't like her? Why you want eliminate everyone who disagree whit you? Is it a problem, or the problem is you?

Sergey Moro, you have a big maul under your cover behind the Russian border. But somewhere else you're small like a cat with a hat. I would give you 5 minutes on the street in Berlin or New York - that would be a lot!!!

It was a time, when I thought that some day the world will live in piece. Is it too naive?

As long as there are people who want to be the most powerful in the world there will be no true peace.

Aki2001, is it a threat? What are you talking about? Did I upset you with something? Please, exuse me! Just explaine me what do you mean?

Yvonne79, I agree. I don't want to be one of such guys. And I don't want give them a chance. All we are saying, give piece a chance! Did you here that song?

Yvonne79, I agree. I don't want to be one of such guys. And I don't want give them a chance. All we are saying, give piece a chance! Did you here that song?

I also want to live in peace. I never will understand why people want to have power over everything and fight for it no matter what.
Yes, I know the song "give peace a chance".

You know, Yvonne79, in the 1990 es we had the chance to make this world a place for all. Now we are trying to take something for ourselves. And it's sad. There won't be ever soon - The Wind of change. We comming back to the USSR and the West. Some people might feell happy. They again making money. War is good business!

We believe in you brave Ukrainian army. May Russia also be the bigger country and try to gain the upper hand by destroying the infrastructure, but in the end we will win. Dead lives longer and we shall rise from ruins like a phoenix from the ashes. Slava Ukraine. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukL9Gb8w-_s

Yeahhhh! We are damned!!

If I would be a God, I would damn a humankind. People are unable to learn from the history.

It fills me with much grief to think that Mr Yevgeny Prigozhin was killed tragically as a threat to an autocratic Russia. The bad continue their ways on earth while we lose a voice for the people who still stand against the big man to call out petty games and ask fora proper war in the Ukraine. The regime in Russia is a threat to everyone and will use military and underhanded means to keep themselves in the shadow of the world in a never-ending quest for power and greed that blinds those few who think that they can punish those who cause them humiliation. Some men don't need games to prove who they are. Zelensky of the Ukraine is one of them and has also fought an exhausting cause as a real man. Meanwhile Putin is a sensitive creature, and his male image role model is underscored by his lack of character.

Yes, we are damned to fight forever, I repeat!

Yes

___________________________________________________________ 🕊️ _______________________

☮️ "...of course, we as individuals cannot easily put a war between two
nations to rest. In our fear and worry, we tend to shift our desire to
the world around us. We hope or expect a solution far away from
our own possibilities and forget to live in peace with ourselves;
even though this would have a harmonising influence on our
entire social environment. We are not damned, it is rather
that we lack awareness. We have to pay more attention
to 'what-we-want' than 'what-we-fear'. "

Lir_Elhan muokkasi tätä .