Are we damned to fight forever? Politiikka ja hallinto

It was a time, when I thought that some day the world will live in piece. Is it too naive?

How you imagine such world, when you approve the war?

Tell me.

Oxiu, it's a hard question, but what I can say? Russia didn't it for a long time. But the NATO was coming closer and closer. You know, Yugoslavia, Livia, Syria, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan and etc. It can't continue forever, someone has to stop it! And Russia did it. It's only logical.

1. Russia started huge war.

I don't care now if US or masons or aliens put a brick to this, but I care that Russia started to droping bombs and firing missiles in Ukrainian cities, russian tanks and soldiers entered the Ukraine, russian "soldiers" are doing crimes on civilians.
And there was no military threat for Russia. Give me example if there was.

2. I remember what wars USA started, but I also know the difference between US soldiers, and their morality, and RU soldiers.

US soldiers are civilized, especially after Vietnam.
Russian soldiers are not.
And no, I don't claim that US never did any crimes. They did.

3. What gives Russia right or any... Position, what kind of qualifications you have to build world order? Country where own people were in danger, dying from soviet policies and tyrans, and I wont mention about treating other nations even.

You sounds like Olaf Scholz saying that germany should lead the europe.

Oxiu, first of all, it's strange! What do you mean when you saying the US soldiers are Ok, but Russian soldiers are not? Russians troops in Syria are there by invitation of Syrian government, what there are doing American troops? Can you explain me such an interesting thing? When you explain me this, then we will talk about the other things. But now it seems to me that you asking me a questions, but you don't wanna answer mine questions. What American troops are doing in Syria? Do they have the right to be there?

US troops are in Syria because of the invitation of Kurds. US soldiers are there for US interest.

I don't know why you bring here this case. You must really love america and have some complex about them, when you talk more about US on this forum than about Russia.

So, answer me my questions now.

But, Oxiu, you didn't answer mine question! Why American troops in Syria? It's there interests? Don't you think that Russia has own interests too? But Russian troops are there by invitation of Syrian government. On what grounds the USA troops are there? Because they have interests? That what you are saying me? Does it make some sense? How we can communicate if we don't understand each other?

There is civil war. I don't care about law permission for US soldiers to be there. I also don't care about Russian, as long as I knew they was fighting with ISIS. Actually I don't this region.

Stop changing topics. What US have with russia imperialistic politic?

I think we're living in pieces.

DanielWeathers muokkasi tätä .

Good morning to everyone here ! It s really laughable for me to see the try of some ruscists to create a new political forum on penpal so as to explain us that they are now looking for dialogue with western people so as to prevent Ww3 from breaking out after all the agressive and warrior language they used against Ukrainian and Western people since last 24th of february : those ruscists are not ashamed and are really ready to anything to sell their soup, what an hyprocrisy and lie coming from these real evil people but is it really so surprising when you know them and how they used to behave before !

Billa, it's exactly why West and Est can't come to any agreement! It's not Russia but West is trying to get some benefits from the war in Ukraine. The topic is so clear, but politicians don't want to come to any agreement. Why? Interests! West is trying to spread some kind of war, revolution, uprising somewhere on a perimeter of the West, but not inside the West. If we'll try to make an effort for piece, it's very easy, if we not look at each other as enemies. What is the problem if Ukraine will be neutral?

They're not evil, but they're wicked and do wrong.

What I see now, West and Est has to come to some agreement. Ukraine has to be a neutral country. It can be checked by Western and Russian sides. If Ukraine is the problem, why East and West can't come to some agreement? There might be international groups which can monitor this situation. Does Ukraine want to be a neutral country? It's another question. Do they? If not, why? Then the West and Russia have to force them to be a peaceful country. If they don't want, somebody have to decide for them.

This is ridiculous because Ukraine is not a country recognized as a problem towards it's people for genocide and election manipulations nor weapons of mass destruction against nuclear agreements.

First of all Ukraine's wish for independence was never recognized by Russia in the early twentieth century. European nations breaking their promise not to join NATO has nothing to involve Ukraine with. Ukraine naturally is the nation independent of it's own political agenda after Russian rule which does not include a neutral status to make happy the one who is jealous from the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Russia has been trying to eliminate Ukraine as a nation forever by using spies and Putin's puppets in the government of Kiev. Inciting an uprising on the Donbas to violence against the Ukranian national borders and the language. These things make a nation naturally want to shun Russia more. In 2016, Russian interference in US elections have been found to be true also. The US will not trust Russia with everything they say because they are game players. Russia flies bombers over international borders to test our war readiness. Ukraine has done none of these things.

Don't talk about Nato. Ukraine officialy asking to Nato to be in the European Union to using Euros after the war. Everybody known Russian started the war and I pay my cantal cheese with a double price.

DWethers, Ukraine wanted to be independent? Of what? As you remember it happened in 1991! Ukraine became independent! What they did? They wanted to be part of NATO? Do you realise what it means? It means that you are an enemy territory! How we can talk to the enemy? Why Switzerland didn't become a a part of NATO? I don't know why? Maybe they had some brains? If you are trying to be an enemy, what do you think the opponent has to do? You called yourself an enemy! Why now cry? You said - I am an enemy, just hit me! Why? Why they did it? Why now asking why Russia did it? You asked for it!

macaronsuki75, I am sorry for you. You might like all of these, but I don't think most of French people will agree with you. They don't want to pay some dues for something that they didn't ask. It's not the fact that French people are ready to pay for something that doesn't make any sense. Let all these people who made this mess will pay. But the ordinary French people didn't ask for that.

Good night to everyone here ! I advise to the ruscist man that I m determined to eliminate physically if necessary and who creates this forum, not to forget the speech of Mrs Margarita Simonyan, the famous journalist and propagandist of Russia Today, the Russian state tv when she explained to russian people on last may that they should get prepared to make war forever to the West.