I'm searching for one or two new penpals =) English

Hello!

I've been registered here for a while now and thought I'd try posting an ad here. =) I've had one or two requests even without it, but most of the time there wasn't the right one that made me say: "That's right!"

About me: I am 37 years old, mother of 3 daughters and live with the person I love in northern Hesse in Germany. We also have three budgies who can be very lively at times.

In addition to writing letters, my hobbies and interests include knitting, crafts, listening to music, reading, cycling, meeting friends, city trips, diamond painting and much more.

You don't necessarily have to be the same age as me, but being under 30 sometimes makes it harder for me to find a common theme. Otherwise, I don't care about your age or whether you are male, female or part of the LGBTQA movement.

However, you should be patient with me, as due to real life I often only have the opportunity to write my letters on weekends or when I'm on vacation, which means my answers can take 1-2 months.
I always write my letters by hand and that usually makes them longer. If that's not an obstacle for you, I would be happy to hear/read from you..

If you would like to know more about me, please take a look at my profile 🥰

Hi

Id be glad

helloooooo.............. little or not butterfly is cute............