Looking for a teenager frienddd English

Heyyy I'm new, my name is Cele, I'm a 15y.o giro and I'm italian but I can speak english, italian and a bit of trench and swedish. I'm looking for a penpal friend, boy, or girl or non binary it's the same, maybe 14-17. Check out my profile for more information about what I like and what I look like byeeeee

Hello Cele!I'm Larry and I ‘m a 17-year-old boy living in China. To be honest, I really want to make some new friends online, especially someone talkative and with a wide range of interests like you.! I am very interested in languages and foreign cultures and, fortunately, I'm a freshman at Shanghai International Studies University now. I want to be your penpal friend and I think we can gain joy and knowledge from communication :D

hi i wanna be your friend!

Heyyy I'm new, my name is Cele, I'm a 15y.o giro and I'm italian but I can speak english, italian and a bit of trench and swedish. I'm looking for a penpal friend, boy, or girl or non binary it's the same, maybe 14-17. Check out my profile for more information about what I like and what I look like byeeeee
Buona fortuna con la ricerca, ma che significa non binario ?