Proper sleeping.

Depends of your life style.

Very good! I like tea😂😂😂

washing my face every few minutes

Go to sleep earlier

coffee doesn't work for me 😭😭😭 what do you guys usually do to avoid dozing off😂
emmm…Music
I make music to …(U know)

Wash your face with cold water, and listen to music that helps you stay awake.

It helps me to go swimming and to go to bed early.

some people drink "energy drinks" to stay awake.
I think, that "energy drinks"are not healthy. What do you think about "energy drinks"?

I think, that "energy drinks"are not healthy. What do you think about "energy drinks"?

It surely is unhealthy. I drink it very rare, when for some reason I havent slept well.

Once I made experiment - I was drinking Red Bull for whole week, once per day. I noticed weird, acid-scentic smell of my sweat. Even when I wasnt training, even after shower I smelt it.

Also, when I was in military training one girl has been taken by ambulance, because she drank too much of it and her stomach was hard as shell.

It's definitely bad choice, since its not so hard to be energized and sharp without sh*t like energy drinks. I would say: you can be much more energized without it, if You take proper care. The thing is: it needs at least some basic level of discipline and knowledge: good sleeping, good food, physical activity are base. Then You can also add: no coffee after 14:00 / 16:00 , no electronic devices before sleeping, etc.

It's sad that in our times it's some challenge to get rid of these few unhealthy habits.

风油精)

It surely is unhealthy. I drink it very rare, when for some reason I havent slept well.

Once I made experiment - I was drinking Red Bull for whole week, once per day. I noticed weird, acid-scentic smell of my sweat. Even when I wasnt training, even after shower I smelt it.

Also, when I was in military training one girl has been taken by ambulance, because she drank too much of it and her stomach was hard as shell.

It's definitely bad choice, since its not so hard to be energized and sharp without sh*t like energy drinks. I would say: you can be much more energized without it, if You take proper care. The thing is: it needs at least some basic level of discipline and knowledge: good sleeping, good food, physical activity are base. Then You can also add: no coffee after 14:00 / 16:00 , no electronic devices before sleeping, etc.

It's sad that in our times it's some challenge to get rid of these few unhealthy habits.

Wow, that's scary! Is she alright in the end? I personally don't feel any difference after drinking energy drinks so I rarely have it. After watching your comments I think I might have to say no to it forever loool

风油精)
味儿太冲辣

Wow, that's scary! Is she alright in the end? I personally don't feel any difference after drinking energy drinks so I rarely have it. After watching your comments I think I might have to say no to it forever loool

She was okay, she came back after few days, maybe week.

But she was drinking just too much of it. Like, two or even three per day? Something like that.

Don't every try engergy drinks:
https://www.cdc.gov/healthyschools/nutrition/energy.htm
https://www.sutterhealth.org/health/nutrition/risks-of-energy-drinks

Wash your face with cold water regularly,
Have something to eat
Talk to someone (if they are awake!!!)
Avoid staying sat or lying down for too long, otherwise you might fall asleep again 😂

Here are some of my advices