Favorite Disney character. English

Thell me you're favorite Disney character or movie and if you like tell me why.

Goliathe from Gargoyles

Sorry, I sent it before finishing. Goliathe is chief of the gargoyles. Coming from the Middle Ages, he evolutes with his companions in an alterate version of New York in the 90s. He's in love with a police officer despite the fact one is in stone and the other in flesh and blood. In the Original Version, his voice is made by the guy who voiced also Spawn in the animated series of 97.

Sorry, I sent it before finishing. Goliathe is chief of the gargoyles. Coming from the Middle Ages, he evolutes with his companions in an alterate version of New York in the 90s. He's in love with a police officer despite the fact one is in stone and the other in flesh and blood. In the Original Version, his voice is made by the guy who voiced also Spawn in the animated series of 97.
Sounds complicated but romtisch. Tbh i don't know the movie. But thanks to comment.

No prob. I understand, it's from the 90s so you're maybe a bit young. Even if I know old animated series from the generation before me, but that's because of the geek inside me. I have a regret though. Disney adapted Alice in Wonderland because they couldn't have the rights on The Hobbit. And when I saw the animated TV movie of The Hobbit from 1977, I couldn't help to wonder what could have looked the Disney version like.

Yeah I am still young so I know a lot about the movies that came after I was born. I don't know if Disney made the hobbit that it would be a better movie then it is right now.

Peter Jackson's movies were made as a prequelle of The Lord Of The Rings but the book was written before. So I think the Disney adaptation would have been in this way cause I don't think they'd adapt LOTR after.

Ow, I didn't know that, but it makes sense now.