favourite actor/actress? Elokuvat, musiikki, TV

Daniel Redcliff, Daniel Craig, Jackie Chan, Emma Watson, Angelina Jolie, Leonardo DiCaprio, Johnny Depp, Tom Cruise, Tom Hanks, Nicole Kidman, Chloe Grace Moretz

Christopher Lee was a war hero as well as an amazing actor.

My favorite actor is Dylan O'brien, he's so funny and an amazing actor (his role in the third season of Teen Wolf was so dificult and he played it amazing). And my favourite actress is Jennifer Lawrence, she's a lot like me about eating, i love pizza, candies and all this stuff; and of course she's a very talented actress

Robert Knepper

I love so many differents actors and actrees. Probably, my favourites are Tom Cruise, Emma Watson, Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Leonardo DiCaprio, Matt Damon, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie and others more.

My favourite actor is Eddie Redmayne.

My favorite actor is Chris Hemsworth and actress is Scarlett Johansson.

Park Hyung Sik or Korean actors and Kpop Idols

MORGAN FREEMAN that man is a legend.

I love Norman Reedus (Daryl in the walking dead) very much😁

Mine is Judi Dench from ladies. And Anthony Hopkins from males.

Robert de niro
Al pacino
Second that

Jennifer Aniston, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt

Tom Hardy, Daniel Craig, Christian Bale

My favorite actress is emma watson.

Lid Lid

Hello! I appreciate many actors, however at the moment I can say:
Tom Hardy, Kate Winslet, Cillian Murphy, Olivia Wilde, Naomi Watts, Leonardo di Caprio, Michelle Pfeiffer, Mads Mikkelsen, Katy Bates, Judy Dench, John Malkovich, Eva Green, Linda Hamilton, Daniel Craig, Nicole Kidman, Clive Owen, Mel Gibson

My favorite actress is Zhou Xun, and my favorite actor is James McAvoy. If you have seen their movies, you will find that these two people are really born movie stars, and they have very unique charm in the movies.

Jacky chen