Pour out your soul. Empty your form. Get rid of this “dirt”. Sitä ja tätä

This site was created so that people can find new acquaintances in any corner of the world. But even so, among 7 billion, some still cannot find a person willing to listen to them.
I will create this forum for those who want to pour out their soul somewhere. Empty your form of thoughts and get rid of “dirty” ideas.
I adhere to the castle policy - I let everyone in and don’t hold anyone back. I let people take shelter from the rain and call them to guard the castle from monsters.
Let's build a castle.
Let's build it high.
Where the light shines.

What is rationality? We rationally see and analyze everything around us using our vision. However, this picture will differ dramatically from person to person. Rough rationality blinds you, excessive rationality becomes a knife that sticks in your back. We must use common sense to see the world and the people who inhabit it.

The question is can we see the wold without benchmarks ?
We see the world based on what we learned, culture, society , values .... ect
So can we see the wold as it is ?

Have you ever wondered where the road leads? This endless highway that stretches beyond the horizon... I always wondered where it could lead me if I just drove forward without relying on a map or navigator. My country is so huge, and the world is even bigger, but I don’t know what lies beyond the border. Because of fear, we even drew a line in the sky. Beyond it are stars beyond comprehension, beyond even the very concept of fear. I am just a student seeking to cross boundaries and challenge this very understanding.

______________________________________________________________________🦉 🦉_🦉___________________

",..what we see is ALWAYS a interpretation. The entity that makes this possible
is what we call consciousness. In a view detached from the world, it becomes
'perceptible' that all we see is 'simply' a projection. A projection made of our
experiences, wishes,ideas and belief. The world as we project it, is a beautiful
phenomenon but nevertheless pure illusion ... it does only 'exist' in the way
we feel and think. It is our attachment that makes it 'real'... "