Looking for a Pen Pal Sitä ja tätä

Hi! I'm looking for anyone to exchange letters with. Around my age though. It doesn't matter where you're from. Warning though, my handwriting is bad.

Hi Nita, if you want, I'm also available because I'm trying to make friends here, I just hope that my age is right for you.

Hi Nita, if you want, I'm also available because I'm trying to make friends here, I just hope that my age is right for you.
Sorry, but I'd like someone somewhere under the age of about 16. Hope you find some friends though!

I search women penpals around the world.
Write Letters by post office.
I am 37 years.
I live in a small village in Germany.
If you are interested, please pm

Hi, I'm Italian and I'm looking for a pen friend. I would like to improve my English and Spanish, also I can help you improve your Italian. I'm interested in learning new cultures out of Europe

If my age isn't a criteria, I would like to have a email penpal. I am a writer and artist working from home and I also translate books for publishers.

Hello Nina, I'm a 13 years old girl from Beijing, China. I may be sometimes offline, and I am an intermediate in English. Hope that we can be good friends! 🙂

Hi ! I think i am too old for you (20), but if anyone else is interested I am French and i am looking for people worldwide who would like to exchange material letters (snail mailing, in actual envelops) to trade scrapbooking stationery (stickers, old stamps, papers, etc). I can speak english and french :3

Im available if you want

Hello Nina, can we communicate? Coincidentally, my English name is also Nina

Hello guys,my name is Prosper,am from Tanzania, would like to make friends here,let us be friends

Hola, es busca de una conversación para mejorar el idioma Frances... tal vez ingles... puedo ayudar con el español.... y formar una amistad a larga distancia por correo