What is good/bad about school/work in your country? Arki ja tavat

In England, it is that children as young as 8 are using vapes and sometimes drugs which tends to distract them from learning.

School in Germany is ok 👌.

We have outdated education system, not adjusted to mechanisms of brain, what is popular among psychologists or neurobiologist.
It's standard, wooden: remember, pass the exam, forget. Oh, and spend time after school to make homework, instead of doing something creative or active.

And universities that are very low in world's ranking.

About work... I can't tell. Matter of place or company.

The best about school and university are the holidays...

I can't think of anything good in the French education system:

- State propaganda - narrative that is somehow both pro Republic, but at the same time anti-France.
- Ideological/political propaganda (normally forbidden).
- Terrible language courses.
- Catastrophic level in maths.
- Disastrous level in French.
- Dig more into educational strategies that don't work, pretending it's because they didn't have enough of it.
- Less and less time for children to hhave some times for themselves/work basically as much as some adults (I was out of the house from 7 to 18 back then, and they are removing vacations).
- Bad atmosphere/environment.
- No budget & lack of teachers (low pay, no respect, so nobody wants to do it, and they hire peopel without proper diploma).
- "Equality", but of results by lowering the whole level => worthless highschool diploma; everyone is accepted at university but good elements can be kicked out from potential good bacherlors.
- Research at university is considered a hobby somehow. Your main goal will be to teach students among whome a part doesn't care or doesn't know what they are doing. => many scientists leave.

Good point :
- Forget almost everythin above if you are rich. You can get good schools and eventually "pay to win" schools.

I aint no school boy, but i heard, that when you kids are on school, the teachers may parrent them, instead of the parrents them selfs.