Why WW3 is unavoidable but also necessary ? Politiikka ja hallinto

Within two weeks Russians lost 18 bridge crossings in Ukraine. There are only 20 transitions. The 19th falls tonight. Russian is slowly doing the bow tie because he's scared to shit his pants.

Slava Ukraini!!!

Billa has inhaled too much of Renault's exhaust fumes out the tail pipe and has made him gone mad! 😃
Russians should not worry about the threat of nukes being used by either party, because the US can take out their outdated infrastructure easy within hours!

https://youtu.be/hxywjhzCmVs

Billa has inhaled too much of Renault's exhaust fumes out the tail pipe and has made him gone mad! 😃
Russians should not worry about the threat of nukes being used by either party, because the US can take out their outdated infrastructure easy within hours!

Ah, a person, which not shares your opinion is gone mad! Great point for a discussion! Maybe you are mad too, mad of war and propaganda! Why are you not at the frontline, when the Ukraine is so important for you? Go, young man! Entlist now! Uncle Zelenskyy wants you!

Ah, a person, which not shares your opinion is gone mad! Great point for a discussion! Maybe you are mad too, mad of war and propaganda! Why are you not at the frontline, when the Ukraine is so important for you? Go, young man! Entlist now! Uncle Zelenskyy wants you!

I hope you're not speaking from your need for warm winters at home?

Le discours de Greta Thunberg à l'ONU / Le Monde
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4e5l-XUmfI

Le discours de Greta Thunberg à l'ONU / Le Monde
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4e5l-XUmfI

Good morning to everyone ! As the holy maiden Mary used to talk to Joan d Arc on the fifteen century, I heard the voice of Greta Thunberg this night and as we are used to saying in France : the thruth always come from the mouth of the children and so, we must reduce very fast and on a significant way worldwide population !

German philosopher of the nineteen century, Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel used to write that war was a necessary evil and in my opinion, Ww3 is necessary so as to reduce the fastest as possible and on the most significant way worldwide population so as to ensure the future of mankind.

and its survival

Good morning to everyone ! As the holy maiden Mary used to talk to Joan d Arc on the fifteen century, I heard the voice of Greta Thunberg this night and as we are used to saying in France : the thruth always come from the mouth of the children and so, we must reduce very fast and on a significant way worldwide population !

"The truth always come from the mouth of the children"...sorry, but Greta Thunberg is no child, but a young woman suffering from a mental disease!

Good boy, for having a warm winter at home I don't need your fabelous Ukraine! But you have not answer my question: How about your volontary enlistment, you war-lover!

Good boy, for having a warm winter at home I don't need your fabelous Ukraine! But you have not answer my question: How about your volontary enlistment, you war-lover!

Has Mr Igor Samarskey threatened you into speaking on behalf of Russia now?

No, this person is even fanatic like you...only from the other part! I want only peace and no stupid propaganda!

Lech Walesa, former polish prime minister and political leader of famous polish union trade workers solidarnosc was absolutely right when he told us a few months ago that russian population should be reduced from 144 millionth inhabitants to 50 for example.

The Battle Of Armageddon In The Bible - What Does The Bible Say About The Battle Of Armageddon? / Okee
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFEKat0a_zQ

Lech Walesa, former polish prime minister and political leader of famous polish union trade workers solidarnosc was absolutely right when he told us a few months ago that russian population should be reduced from 144 millionth inhabitants to 50 for example.
Entschuldige bitte, aber das ist irre! Das wäre ein Genozid! Was würdest Du denn denken, wenn jemand sagen würde: Reduzieren wir die 70 Millionen auf 20 Millionen! Das fändest Du sicherlich auch nicht gut! Hört doch endlich mit der Kriegshetze auf!

The Jehovah s witnesses were also very far ahead from their time too when they prophetized from the mid of nineteen century the necessary coming for mankind of Armageddon and the necessary selection of survivors during this event.

Tämä aihe on ollut epäaktiivinen jonkin aikaa ja on nyt vain luku -tilassa.