Looking for new friends English

Hey,people! I am looking for new penpals to talk and network with. Sure do drop a message if you are willing to talk and share experiences with me.

I'd love to🙂 my name is Olivia and I'm from Austria. I'd love to communicate with other people from all around the world. That's actually the only reason why i registered myself in this platform🙂

Bonjour, je suis française. (Métisse) J'aimerais beaucoup faire ta connaissance ainsi que celle de ton pays. J'aime beaucoup les films indien et le henné.

Hello, I am italian and I wish to make new friends from around the world. I speak italian, english and a bit of french (that I want to improve)
I like travelling and this is one of the reason why I registered here. Meeting new friends from anywhere! 🙂

Hi, I'm from Germany, I speak German, and English. I'd like to chat with people all around the world. Hope to hearing from you🙂

Hello!
I am from Germany, too. My English is not very good. I am sorry. I try to find new friends from all of the world 🙂

Hello!
I am from Germany, too. My English is not very good. I am sorry. I try to find new friends from all of the world 🙂

Hi, I'm Sara. I'm an italian girl. I love travel and i would meet new Friends. I don't speak english very well but i find to learn It 😊

Hi, my name is Zhuldyz, I'm from Kazakhstan.