New chat is here! Päivitykset

Well if it's after a few minutes then I guess it's because of a poor user connection and unfortunately I can't do anything about it. Re-connections are automatic though.

Yo man!!! Why only English? People should be allowed to use the language of their own choice. Please enable other languages too.

Yo man!!! Why only English? People should be allowed to use the language of their own choice. Please enable other languages too.
You're not the only person using the service. A poll has been set up and the results are clear: the absolute majority of users approve the current rules.

OK... Whatever!

im just so annoyed it is giving me warning and im speaking english???????? :tank 😛unk 😛unk :shifty

"---We know the auto-detection of languages is sometimes inaccurate. Don't worry, the system is monitored and we constantly improve it whenever it makes a mistake.
If you notice anything wrong, please let us know! ---"

so it will be useful to post the exact phrase you received a warning for.

"---We know the auto-detection of languages is sometimes inaccurate. Don't worry, the system is monitored and we constantly improve it whenever it makes a mistake.
If you notice anything wrong, please let us know! ---"

so it will be useful to post the exact phrase you received a warning for.

It's not, at least not for inaccurate language detection. However if you ever encounter any other issue it is encouraged to do so.

why can't i type like <this> in the chat room xDDD
isn’t it English?

because boxes aren't words silly

you mean you can’t see my words here?

↑ you mean you can't see my words here ? that's weird !! cause i really typed in English !!

i can see your words 😮

well thats not all you can see 😮

isn’t it English?
Nope this is not English, those are special characters that look like latin characters but they are not valid. 🙂

[21:52:40] greenland , greenland !
[21:52:40] Please keep in mind you need to speak English in the main chatroom!

:/

[21:52:40] greenland , greenland !
[21:52:40] Please keep in mind you need to speak English in the main chatroom!

:/

It's been fixed. Sometimes it still messes up but globally I believe it's gained great accuracy

yes...it's much more reliable now

isn’t it English?
Nope this is not English, those are special characters that look like latin characters but they are not valid. 🙂
latin OAO

I like the idea of speaking only in english in chatroom.