Our new pen-pal community is out! Päivitykset

Two and a half years ago we decided to think about how we can make things better. Today we are thrilled to unveil our ambitious new community, Apersphere.

We are redefining the pen-pal universe! Apersphere won't be yet another boring pen-pal website:

- Super smart search engine: It will automatically find the best profiles based on who you are.
- Innovative personal focus: Apersphere focuses on what makes people interesting to read about through its unique profile pages.
- No language barrier: We connect people from all over the world without having to share a language. We translate both ways!
- Reward-driven community: Users earn badges that reflect their reputation within the community.
- Improved foundation: You're already familiar with profile pages, forums, or chatrooms. Except they're now much better.

Apersphere is, as always, a volunteer project that is completely free to use.

You are all officially invited to join the beta. Claim your Apersphere account today, and tell us what you think!

Check out Apersphere at https://apersphere.net

Please note that Penpal-Gate will still be running alongside Apersphere. You are welcome to use both platforms independently.

I thank you for all Employees effort on your part

Thank you for new site. I liked it.

begin by blocking google tracker on your wesite...

Apersphere is good but totally useless if nobods is using it

Apersphere is good but totally useless if nobods is using it
I guess Rome wasn't built in a day

Hi I'm Marika and I'm italian,I'm looking for true friends 🙂 people who want to chat and speak and who will become important to me : 001_rolleyes I'm really happy to be in penpal and so I hope I'm going to meet you!Bye

hi! 😉 i don't know why but today apersphere doesn't work..
help me understand please!

hey ist cool here to learn languages i really like it but whats with an app of this ?🙂 i would like that