Tämä aihe on lukittu. Uusia kommentteja ei tällä hetkellä voi lisätä.

Server upgrade Päivitykset

Salut 😃 001_rolleyes 001_wub cool1 :flowers :dots :drool :dots

hello everyone

hi

have you got a channel on irc server?
on the web, from time to time it crashes...

best regards

renaud_(email hidden)

Hi Renaud,

Unfortunately we don't have an IRC channel at the moment, and as far as I know there are no plans for such a thing. However we're looking forward to solving the chat issue in the near future.

Remus

I am looking for a Native (or fluent) English speaking partner for face-to-face conversation (Skype, Camfrog, Hangouts or any other online chat service). My Skype ID is: farkaspallaszlo .
I am a native Hungarian speaker. If you can help me with English, or you would like to practise Hungarian, please do not hesitate to contact me! My main aim is to improve my conversation skills via face-to-face conversation. Could you give me a hand with it?
Please don’t send any message here, only use my skype ID!!
What's the connection between learning English and learning to ride a bike?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAJUxG3g_gc

I've another problem: I can enter into the Chat but I 'can't see what the others are writing and what I am writing !

alucard hi every one ... whats going on ....

hi everyone how are you all ...
:clap

Hello,
Wouldn't it be amazing when there was a penpal-gate app?
I think more people would join, and it would be more easy to use.
Just a suggestion 😉
\

i have address @wp.pl and just recive my first message from Penpal-gate.

i hope you will add a sonor notification on chatroom.

Hi! My name's Michelle and I'm 14 years old. I would like to snail mail with someone from another country (I'm from the Netherlands). I think writing letters is much more fun than writing emails! If you're interested please respond! 🙂

hello people hows everyone please whoever wants to chat always feel free to write to me i feel each day dat passes have to learn something new in ma life. tell me abt your country, what you love most and lots of stuff and me too shall answer all that you wnt am on whatsapp as well so feel free
seems am a single guy so none will back at me wen i receive ur chats +971-556525843
Jah bless

Hello , I'm Abdou from ALGERIA , am 22 years , I want to study language Russian in Russian, how I did it for registration , Thanks

dear velden...

i have got a problem with the tchat, it is written example 7 users chatting.
when i join the channel, there is no one there...

hey, there is an problem on my end. I cannot enter the chatroom, and it doesn't matter what I do
hi

the problem is that google trackers are locked by your webbrowser. and penpale want you to be tracked by NSA (from USA) to harvest your privacy. unlock google trackers and chatroom will work...

Hello,
Wouldn't it be amazing when there was a penpal-gate app?
I think more people would join, and it would be more easy to use.
Just a suggestion 😉
\
they should begin by giving a proper chat room without any trackers and some setting for irc client instead of using javascript...

renaud-46 muokkasi tätä .

WHY CANNOT I ACCES THE TCHAT ?

[...]

WHY CANNOT I ACCES THE TCHAT ?

Please use this form next time, instead of spamming: http://www.penpal-gate.net/contact.php

Thanks.

Hello

Tämä aihe on lukittu. Uusia kommentteja ei tällä hetkellä voi lisätä.