Chat not working Ilmoita ongelmasta

Hi, I can't get into the chat. It says it's loading, but it never fully loads, and I feel like this is happening to others as well seeing as there are not many people on the chat. Could you please address this problem? Thanks!

same problem

same problem 😛

still doesn't work

You're right, it doesn't work. :c

same for me

Some browser settings are very strict when it comes to secure connections, and ended up blocking contents that shouldn't have been blocked. I updated some of the incriminated scripts, please let me know if you still experience issues.

Same, still not working :/

I can't go into the chat.

maybe chat is broken

Yes, everyone have the same problem 😁

Chatroom has been unstable but a brand new chat system will be released in the next couple of weeks, so please be patient until then 🙂

Chatroom has been unstable but a brand new chat system will be released in the next couple of weeks, so please be patient until then 🙂

So do we have to wait for some weeks? When I try to get into the chat it says "experiencing connectivity issues" and I don't know how to solve the problem 🙁

So do we have to wait for some weeks? When I try to get into the chat it says "experiencing connectivity issues" and I don't know how to solve the problem 🙁
When it says "connectivity issues" it means your connection to the server isn't perfectly stable. The new version should improve things, and you can expect it sometime this month.