Penpal-gate chat on Telegram Kommentit ja ehdotukset

Hello everyone! I spend most of the time on the Internet using my smartphone, and unfortunately the chat here on penpal-gate is not convenient to use from a mobile device. Wouldn't it be cool to create a "penpal-gate chat" on Telegram? It would take about 30 seconds to do it.
What does the administration think of this idea?

Hello,

The suggestion has been brought up regarding Whatsapp. I'll copy/paste what has been said:

Whatsapp groups are not allowed on Penpal-Gate. Why? We have no control over what happens on Whatsapp servers, which means we cannot protect our users in case something bad happens. Also, Whatsapp requires users to share their phone numbers, which is against the fundamental right to privacy that Penpal-Gate protects before anything else.
We know that the current website works poorly on smartphones. We're working on it, please wait just a few weeks for major update. 🙂

Thank you for your message.

Thanks!
By the way, it is not necessary to share one's phone number in order to take part in a Telegram chat, just to let you know. I understand why you don't want it to be made.

ponomarevt muokkasi tätä .