Is there anyone who loves rock, punk rock, metal ... ? ;D Elokuvat, musiikki, TV

Hey guys, what about the classics??
Nirvana, The offspring, Red hot Chili pepers, Metallica, AC/DC....
Of course there is Korn, Bullet for my valentine, Lacuna Coil, Epica (more gothic), In flames, Sum 41, Blink 182 and many others I must have forgotten!

aw man... i luv rock very very much.

my favourites:

- Linkin Park
- 3 Days Grace
- 3 Doors Down
- Mor ve Ötesi
- Breaking Benjamin

my life <3

the music which makes me crazy is of course hair/glam rock... but i like so much genders 🙂
anyone has a lastfm profile? my nick there is lisen03, you can check my taste.

mhh... can't believe, that its not said yet:

System of a Down 😃
(Members of SOAD --> solo projects: serj tankian, Scars on Broadway)

also very cool, but a bit different (rock, sometimes more chilled, or with reggae-elements): State Radio

enjoy it 😃

I think the best are Iron Maiden ! <3
But, all Death and Heavy metal bands are very kewl ! 😃

Hard Rock for me is AC/DC, Scorpions, Alice Cooper, Guns n' Roses.
Metal for me is Iron Maiden, Metallica, Judas Priest, Manowar, Paradise Lost, Pantera, some black & death songs
But i like also other genres 😛

five finger death punch! (=

I like the finnish metal, the english rock, the japanese pop techno, Korean pop.

Here I am! I like Guns N' Roses, Aerosmith, Van Halen, Ramones, Gorky Park, Scorpions, Ozzy Osbourne, Queen, Ronnie James Dio, RATM, Nirvana, Queen, Kiss, Motorhead, Black Sabbath, Sex Pistols, The Clash and some italian bands like CCCP Fedeli Alla Linea.

marky muokkasi tätä .

Avenged Sevenfold <3 SOAD, Rammstein, Marilyn Manson, Lofodora ( french punk ), Slipknot, Murderdolls and many many many other 😁

The Clash, The Rolling Stones, Ramones, The Sex Pistols, The Libertines, Led Zeppelin, The Doors... etc. 😁

There are death metal bands like Slayer,Sepultura(morbid visions & war ..<3),Black Sabbath,Iron Maiden & others..
Also System of a down,Limp Bizkit,KORN,AC/DC,R.E.M,Nickelback,Evanescence,Pink,& many more......

But Slayer are not a death metal band, it's thrash metal...

The Clash, Joy Division, The Beatles, David Bowie, The Cure, The RHCP, Brainstorm(Latvia), The Who, Gorky Park, Depeche Mode, The Sex Pistols, The Doors and a lot of yet , same Russian old rock bands i love too and littel bit modern pop-rock music.

I love Nickelback, this is the best rock band all over the world! I also listen to Green Day, Metallica, Slipknot, Rammstein, Apocalyptica, Nightwish, Billy Talent, Disturbed, Iron Maiden, Seether, Sonata Arctica, Avenged Sevenfold, Freedom Call, DragonForce, The Offspring, Within Temptation... And a lot of other 🙂

My damned favourite band is the UK hardcorepunk band Gallows. I prefer bands which aren´t so famous, so I mostly listen to german underground hardcore bands, but nothing will ever reach Gallows´ level 🙂

I like the finnish metal : Night Wish
-Withim Temptation
English rock:
-Red Hot Chilli Pepper,
-The Clash
-The Killer
-Hard-Fi
-Muse
Japanese pop techno:
-M-Flo
-Crystal Kay
-Utada Hikaru