What's your favourite movie? Elokuvat, musiikki, TV

My favourite movie is Marley and Me!
What's your favourite? it can be more than one

001_rolleyes 001_rolleyes 001_rolleyes 001_rolleyes 001_rolleyes 001_rolleyes 001_rolleyes 001_rolleyes 001_rolleyes 001_rolleyes 001_rolleyes 001_rolleyes 001_rolleyes

The mine this is V for vendetta 🙂

sounds nice 😃

Yesterday i've seen a beautiful movie so my new favourite is The Notebook! 🙂

the Gladiator, Braveheart, and a Lord of the Rings

The impossible, The hungergames, Gladiator, Snow white and the huntsman, 10.000 BC

My favorite movie is The Devil Wears Prada ! What a good movie ! Meryl Streep is my favorite actress ever ! 🙂

Fast and Furious series, but I liked the first three chapters more than the last ones...there were more car scenes 😃

Sounds very nice 😃 😃

I have several movies I like but my favorit is 'The Thing' it's an horror movie 😛

yeah, I heard about "the thing" !!!! My best friend like that movie too 😆 But I'm not a fan of horror films, I prefer a funny movie 🙂

My fav is Hachiko.My other favs are Saving private Ryan,Transporter,The condemned,Fight club,Love & other drugs & few others....
I also liked The Blair witch project,Hangover,13,21.

Pearl Harbor because it talk about the Second World War and there is a love story. All that I love!

My favourite movies: 1. War Horse 2. Adam 3. The Lord of the Rings

If I must choice one : Braveheart I love Scotland and the story.
Also I like very much : LOTR,300,Avatar,The Avengers,One Million Dollar Baby,Fight Club ...

Dragon eyes, Man with the iron fists, Liar liar, Ong Bak, The expendables 🙂

Phantom of The Opera, Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulain.

I like ,,Frequency". I think it's very interesting thriller 001_cool

perception, beauty and beast, elementary fringe