do u belive in love ? if yes why English

001_wub

YESSSS 🙂

HELLLL YEAH!!!!!!! 001_tt1

yesssss can't say why but yes. tt1 tt1 tt1 tt1 tt1 tt1 wub wub wub wub winkiss winkiss winkiss winkiss winkiss 001_tt1

I do believe in Love, cause i've already meet it, and I know i'll live it again. That's the greatest thing I know, and that everybody should know. This world could be better. that's a big solution

yesssss can't say why but yes. tt1 tt1 tt1 tt1 tt1 tt1 wub wub wub wub winkiss winkiss winkiss winkiss winkiss 001_tt1
wow!!! lol me 2

All you need is love.

Oh yes 😁
-----------> 'cause i'm in love 😁

i dont know why but i know love is happiest thing we ever have,some day i"ll have that sweetest thing yes

I do as well with its ups and downs. In one of the stories I ahve written, awareness comes to the Internet (smart shopbots become conscious, although not yet alive), and the primary concern of these awares beings, as they interact with humans who throw messages on the net, is to understand what love is, and to come to fell it. Just enjoy, we are yet humans.

I used to believe in love but I have been betrayed by my boyfriend just because that girl is more pretty than I am. Now I know that from his point of view it wasn't a real love but reminding him is still painful for me, I'll never forget about him.

Kinda...
Well.. I'm young, Only 13. I got all my life ahead.
=]

nope

Yeah, I believe in Love. I think for some people love is painful too (maybe!).
if you ask why mmmmmmmm......... better you google it!

Of course! Because that's one of the 3 things that will last forever..

No because sometimes, love hurt.

yes i do believe,i believe that there are so many people who know the true love .even they are far ,they can`t get together everyday .they also love each other.to me ,i meet a friend who loves a guy,he is not handsome ,not prudent but in her heart he is the best one in the world.cause he loves her smile ,he can make her smile from heart ,he makes her heart melt ,he can raise her up when she is down ,he can change her thoughts ,he can make her become couragement,he can make her heart is full of love .but they are far away from each other .maybe the guy has forgotten the beautiful girl ,but her never give up the love ,cause he has become a part of her life and lives in her heart forever.she told me that she just likes him in her life.he is on the world ,it`s enough .
i am touch to tears

no time for love =)))