If you're gay or lesbian how is it in your country? Sitä ja tätä

Hi,

I've written with some homosexual people here and I'm really fascinating (or shocked) how they where treated in their countries.
So it is really something, I would like to know, how the society is treating homosexual peolple in your country. Are you openly homosexual or do you know something about this?
You can answer private too.

LG

In Holland they are accepted... And they can married here.

But there are Always people who hate when others are gay or lesbian.

In Italy since couple of years start be more open mind and now they can finally marry

Im form the netherlands to. And we have in school a gay day. Everyone has a armband with a gayquote and pupol clothes

In France they can marry 😊 it isn't a problem if you are homo 😊

In Poland they cannot marry or adopt children. It is also something most of the society doesn't want to accept, mainly because it is against the opinion of the Catholic Church, which is very important in our country, as through all our history we were catholic.

Couples can met with cursing or verbal abuse, but not in the biggest cities and usually in the evenings or at night. The abusers are mostly uneducated adultpeople, but also sometimes teens.

Hi, I'm from Italy and I'm bisexual. Italy is a countries influenced from religion. Some people think homosexuality is "unnaturally" and we can't adopt child

I'm from France. I am married with a woman. Yes in our country we can marry and adopt children. (although to date no homosexual couple has been able to adopt in France ...). But it is not because these laws are to vote that to be homosexual in our country is easier ... still a lot of intolerance, to found a family is still very difficult ..very good topic thanks you

naudetravel muokkasi tätä .

I'm from France. I am married with a woman. Yes in our country we can marry and adopt children. (although to date no homosexual couple has been able to adopt in France ...). But it is not because these laws are to vote that to be homosexual in our country is easier ... still a lot of intolerance, to found a family is still very difficult ..very good topic thanks you johann242

No problem, thanks for the answers

Johann242, what an interesting picture on your sweatshirt! why is it there?

Johann242, what an interesting picture on your sweatshirt! why is it there?

Let's discuss this private ...